A Digital Experience: Education, Networking & Exhibits
The event may be over, but you can still take part in the Boardwalk Seminar 2020 – A Digital Experience: Education, Networking & Exhibits.
The Boardwalk Seminar 2020 featured 29 programs taught in 93 webinars by more than 300 faculty members over three days. And you can purchase all of it.
Learn from outstanding local and regional speakers along with top national speakers, with educational programs delivered to you on-demand, whenever you like.
And you can view the vendors that participated by clicking on the Exhibitors tab to get information regarding their products and services to help you with your cases.
NOTE: Pursuant to Regulation 201:08 regarding Alternate Verifiable Learning Formats, the Board on Continuing Legal Education has allowed all 24 credit hours for the compliance period to be fulfilled through approved courses offered in alternative verifiable learning formats.
All three days of programs are being recorded and will be available one year from August 5, 2020.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
After you complete the registration, you will receive an email within 24 hours with the information and link to the Boardwalk Seminar® 2020: A Digital Experience: Education, Networking & Exhibits.
Be sure to use Google Chrome when logging into the event.
Sessions Available to View
- Auto Program: What You Should Be Doing to Properly Prepare Your Cases
- Business Torts
- Civil Rights: A Primer on Civil Rights Law
- Criminal Law
- Education Rights
- Electronic Investigation & EDD
- Employment Law
- Employment Seminar
- Ethics 1
- Ethics 2
- Jury Selection Presented by the New Lawyers Section
- Law Firm Marketing
- Litigation at Sunrise
- Mass Tort
- Masters of Advocacy: Secrets of a Compelling Direct Examination
- Matrimonial Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Medicine for Lawyers
- Nursing Home: A Buffet for Your Brain
- Personal Injury: Perfecting Plaintiff Portraits
- PIP for Attorneys
- Presenting Your Bruises to the Jury Presented by the New Lawyers Section
- Sole Practitioner & Small Firm Program
- Technology for Litigators
- Trucking 2020: From Intake to Trial
- Women Litigators and Negotiations
- Women Trial Lawyers Caucus Seminar
- Workers' Compensation
New Jersey Association for Justice Supporters
- See Our Business Partners >>