6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Courtyard by Marriott - Cranbury
Employment Section Co-Chairs:
|Kevin M. Costello, Esq.
Law Offices of Kevin M. Costello
Cherry Hill, NJ
|Evan L. Goldman, Esq.
Schiffman, Abraham, et al
The mission of the section is to advocate for and to broaden the statutory and common-law rights of New Jersey workers, to expand the knowledge and skill set of employment trial lawyers representing plaintiffs and to provide litigation resources, such as brief and deposition data bases, to help members combat the often well-funded law firms who defend management. This goal will be accomplished through seminars, the List Server, local section meetings, and the sharing of information and documents at TrialSmith.
• Boardwalk Seminar® 2010
• Update on Relationship with NELA
• Ideas for Participation in Meadowlands Seminar 2010
• Status of Legislative Changes to LAD, CEPA and NJSA 10:6-1 et seq.
• Workplace Bullying Law Update
• Initiatives for New Legislation
• Caselaw Update
FEE for: Members Non-Members Attorneys: $35.00 $50.00
If you have a disability that will require special assistance or services, please send a letter describing your needs.
New Jersey Association for Justice Supporters
- See Our Business Partners >>