A Digital Experience: Education, Networking & Exhibits
On-Demand CLE Now Available
Monday - Wednesday
December 7 - 9, 2020
OBTAIN A YEAR'S WORTH OF MCLE CREDITS.
EARN MORE THAN 21.0 MCLE CREDITS AND 11.0 ETHICS CREDITS!
The event may be over, but you can still take part in the Meadowlands Seminar 2020 – A Digital Experience: Education, Networking & Exhibits.
The three day event will offer 25 programs taught in 68 separate webinars by an esteemed faculty. The Meadowlands Seminar 2020 will be conducted on the Pathable platform, which was used for the Boardwalk Seminar 2020 earlier this year.
NOTE: Pursuant to Regulation 201:08 regarding Alternate Verifiable Learning Formats, the Board on Continuing Legal Education has allowed all 24 credit hours for the compliance period to be fulfilled through approved courses offered in alternative verifiable learning formats.
All three days of programs are being recorded and will be available one year from December 7, 2020.
Sessions Available to View:
- Auto Program
- Black Letter Briefcase
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- Education Rights
- Employment Law
- Finding the Pressure Points (Presented by the New Lawyers Section)
- Litigation at Sunrise
- Mass Tort
- Matrimonial Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Minority Trial Lawyers Caucus Seminar
- Nursing Home - Virtual Virtuosity
- PIP for Attorneys
- Plenary Session: Presented by the Women Trial Lawyers and Minority Trial Lawyers Caucuses
- Practicing in the Virtual World
- Premises Liability
- Remote Depositions
- Sexual Abuse and Bullying
- Sole Practitioner & Small Firm Program
- Unconscious Bias
- Workers' Compensation
New Jersey Association for Justice Supporters
- See Our Business Partners >>