Tuesday, May 18, 2021
11:45 am - 12:30 pm
Rebecca Harris, V.P. Marketing
Steven Rabinovici, Chairman
SBA Loan Group
Francisco J. Rodriguez, Esq.
Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, P.C.
As interest rates are near all-time lows and the government is offering special SBA financing solutions for businesses negatively impacted by the pandemic, now is the time to get ahead of revenue declines and uneven cash flow. A government-backed loan can help protect your practice and give you the resources to attract new clients and have cash in reserve to protect against sustained losses.
Your practice can benefit from these promotions:
- Payments Made for You: Close your new 7(a) or 504 loan prior to 9/30/2021 and the U.S. Small Business Administration will pay the first 3 months of principal and interest on your loan up to $9,000/month (not a deferment)
- Waived Fees: 2% SBA Guaranty Fee is entirely waived, saving you approximately $25,000 per $1 million borrowed
- Increased Guaranty: SBA provides a 90% guaranty of your loan to your lender, motivating lenders in your favor
Lunch & Learn:
• All Attendees present will receive a $20 Uber Eats voucher presented by SBA Loan Group
Attendance will be downloaded 10 minutes into the presentation.
• Q & A
New Jersey Association for Justice Supporters
- See Our Business Partners >>