A Digital Experience: Education, Networking & Exhibits
The NJAJ Educational Foundation, Inc. is pleased to produce the
40th Annual Boardwalk Seminar!
Boardwalk Seminar® 2021 will feature 28 programs presented in 102 separate webinars for trial attorneys and includes outstanding local and regional speakers along with top national speakers, delivered to your door as a virtual event. Social and multimedia features will be available right at your fingertips to engage with fellow attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors.
A cornerstone of NJAJ’s mission is to advance the education and skills of the membership.
Take advantage of our virtual Exhibit Hall which features products and services for the legal community.
All three days of programs are being recorded and will be available one year from June 28, 2021.
NOTE: Pursuant to Regulation 201:08 regarding Alternate Verifiable Learning Formats, the Board on Continuing Legal Education has allowed all 24 credit hours for the compliance period to be fulfilled through approved courses offered in alternative verifiable learning formats.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
After you complete the registration, you will receive an email with the information and link to the Boardwalk Seminar® 2021: A Digital Experience: Education, Networking & Exhibits prior to the seminar.
Be sure to use Google Chrome when logging into the event.
Monday - Wednesday
June 28 - 30, 2021
- Attorney Well-Being
- Auto Program
- Business Torts
- Civil Rights
- Communicating Virtually
- Consumer Law
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Seminar
- Electronic Investigation, EDD, and Social Media: The Cutting Edge
- Employment Law
- Ethics 1
- Ethics 2
- Litigation at Sunrise
- Mass Tort
- Masters of Advocacy: Cross Examination
- Matrimonial Law
- Medicine for Lawyers: A to Z TRauma Treatment
- Medical Malpractice: Unlocking the Secrets of EMR
- Nursing Home: Adding Value to Your Case One Step at a Time
- Personal Injury
- Persuasion in Court
- PIP for Attorneys
- Plenary Session
- Sole Practitioner
- Trial Tips
- Trucking: On the Road Again - Trucking Cases 2021
- Virtual Trials for Trial Attorneys
- Workers' Compensation
- Working with Experts - presented by the New Lawyers Section
- WTLC Seminar
THANK YOU TO OUR SUPPORTERS
New Jersey Association for Justice Supporters
- See Our Business Partners >>