Want to handle that big case without breaking the bank or referring it out? Concerned about spending too much money for experts? Don't won't to personally risk losing your out of pocket expenses? Are you giving up two thirds of the fee because you don't have a choice?
This seminar will teach you the tools on how to handle bigger cases without the financial risks traditionally associated with them. Cost effective expenses are one part of the equation. Getting the right experts are another part. Making your client a star witness is a skill needed for successful results. Focus groups conducted by professionals are now available at a fraction of the cost. Cost litigation insurance is now on the market for a partial solution to the risks associated with complex litigation. Experienced litigators, if needed, are available to partner with you to handle your complex cases without taking the majority of your fee.
To understand these and other practical and affordable solutions for handling your next big case without referring it out is the primary topic of this informative seminar.
This 90 minute seminar will feature NJAJ Immediate past president Daniel E. Rosner, Certified Civil trial attorney, Renowned trial consultant Katherine James from Act of Communication, Justin Leto of Level Insurance Company (Litigation Cost Insurance), and Paul Null of Precise, Inc.(Jury Research Specialist)
Attendants will learn the secrets of how to handle bigger cases with less risk than ever before. Daniel Rosner has handled serious personal injury cases for over 34 years, and he and his firm have won Millions in verdicts and settlements for catastrophically injured individuals over 32 years of practice.
Overview of how to handle that Big case and the steps necessary to reduce risk:
1. Cost litigation insurance is the new wave of risk reduction for handling big cases.
2. Your client and the critical witnesses must effectively be able to communicate your trial message. Choose the right trial consultant to enhance your client's message at an affordable price.
3. Choosing experts and their ability to communicate the message needed to win your case.
4. Cost effective Professional Focus groups using technology to identify your landmines and messaging needed to win. A real case example will be provided.
5. When needed, you can partner with an experienced litigator and not give up the majority of the fee.
View Full Webinar Details