NJAJ has created the NJAJ Virtual Trial Support Team to help NJAJ members with upcoming virtual trials.
As many of you know, on January 7, 2021, the New Jersey Supreme Court ordered that civil jury trials will be conducted in virtual format.
The leadership of NJAJ fully recognizes that the Supreme Court’s virtual trial Order is a challenge for NJAJ members in terms of learning new skills, technology and finances.
Because of these challenges, the NJAJ Virtual Trial Support Team is planning a day long Zoom webinar on how to prepare for and conduct virtual trials. The date is February 15, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. More details will be announced shortly but save the date.
The members of the NJAJ Virtual Trial Support Team are volunteering their time to help NJAJ members prepare and conduct virtual jury trials. This includes assisting NJAJ members with
- The technology necessary to conduct the virtual trial
- The skills necessary to conduct a virtual trial
- In some instances, providing a venue and/or equipment to permit members to conduct the virtual trial
- In some instances, assisting members in conducting the trial itself.
- Connecting NJAJ members with vendors that may assist with conducting the virtual trial.
The members of the NJAJ Virtual Trial Support Team are:
- Richard J. Albuquerque, Esq.;
- Edward P. Capozzi, Esq.;
- Paul R. D'Amato, Esq.
- Domenic R. DePamphilis, Esq.;
- Corey A. Dietz, Esq.;
- Michael G. Donahue, III, Esq.;
- Robert Aaron Greenberg, Esq.;
- Nicholas J. Leonardis Esq.;
- Evan J. Lide, Esq.;
- Jonathan H. Lomurro, Esq.;
- James S. Lynch, Esq.;
- Michael J. Maggiano, Esq.;
- Christopher M. Placitella, Esq.;
- Kathleen M. Reilly, Esq.; and
- Francisco J. Rodriguez, Esq.
If you have an upcoming virtual trial and need help, please click on the
Attorney Assistance Request Form to start the process.
Virtual Trial Support Team Vendor List