NJAJ is sponsoring a Membership Drive that will reward three lucky members with expense paid trips to three upcoming American Association for Justice (AAJ) and New Jersey Association for Justice conventions. For each new attorney member that you sponsor and sign-up, you will receive one chance to win. (Example: Sign up ten attorney members and you have ten opportunities to win.) We will randomly draw three lucky winners who will receive:
AAJ Winter Convention
February 12 - 15, 2022
Boca Raton Resort & Club
Boca Raton, FL
• Two free roundtrip tickets* to Boca Raton, FL
• One free registration for AAJ’s Winter Convention
• Hotel accommodations for five nights at headquarters hotel
at prevailing standard room rate
* Winner will receive a reimbursement from NJAJ for the cost of two tickets for roundtrip airfare to Boca Raton, FL not to exceed $700. All travel arrangements are made by, and are the responsibility of, the winner. Receipt required. Hotel accommodations must be made at headquarters hotel at the prevailing standard room rate.
AAJ Annual Convention
July 23 - 26, 2022
Washington State Convention Center & Sheraton Seattle
• Two free roundtrip tickets* to Chicago, IL
• One free registration for AAJ’s Annual Convention
• Hotel accommodations for five nights at headquarters hotel at prevailing standard room rate
* Winner will receive a reimbursement from NJAJ for the cost of two tickets for roundtrip airfare to Seattle, WA not to exceed $800. All travel arrangements are made by, and are the responsibility of, the winner. Receipt required. Hotel accommodations must be made at headquarters hotel at the prevailing standard room rate.
Boardwalk Seminar® 2022
April 27 - 29, 2022
Harrah’s Resort, Atlantic City, NJ
• One free registration for Boardwalk Seminar® 2022
• Hotel accommodations for two nights at Harrah’s Resort in Atlantic City
Submit the membership application - Join NJAJ and begin signing up attorney members today! Be sure to have your recruit complete the application in its entirety including the important "Sponsored By" line. If you would like a list of prospects in your county and additional membership applications, please call Headquarters at (609) 396-0096.
Rules & Regulations
1. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all of the entrants in the 2020 NJAJ Membership Contest will automatically be entered in the 2021 Membership Contest.
2. Prizes are subject to change based upon the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. All paid new member applications MUST be received at NJAJ headquarters by 5:00 pm on December 30, 2021.
4. NJAJ will only honor entries submitted from members in good standing (dues paid in full).
5. The drawing will take place during business hours on January 4, 2022.
6. The drawing will be conducted by having the first, second, and third prizes drawn in order.
7. Once a member is drawn as a winner, they are disqualified from winning another prize.
8. A new attorney member is defined as someone who has joined NJAJ between January 1, 2021 and December 30, 2021 and who was not a member during the 2020-2021 fiscal year.
9. Hotel Accommodations must be made at headquarters hotel at prevailing standard room rate.
10. The First and Second prize winners must be members of the American Association for Justice. AAJ Convention registration is limited to the following member types: Regular, Sustaining, President's Club, Life, Paralegal, Affiliates, Government, Military, Retired, Law Students, Law Graduates and Law Professors.
11. Winners need not be present to win.
THANK YOU TO OUR SUPPORTERS
New Jersey Association for Justice Supporters
- See Our Business Partners >>