NJAJ Workers' Compensation Section
The section is Co-Chaired by:
Ricky E. Bagolie, Esq.
Bagolie-Friedman, LLC, Jersey City, NJ
James M. Clancy, Esq.
Bafundo, Porter, Borbi & Clancy, Marlton, NJ
Steven H. Cohen, Esq.
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, Teaneck, NJ
Jeffrey S. Monaghan, Esq.
Pellettieri, Rabstein & Altman , Princeton, NJ
The activities of the Workers' Compensation Section include:
- Holding periodic local meetings;
- Offer continuing legal education (Thursday, November 14, 2013 at the Meadowlands Seminar, Sheraton Meadowlands, & Friday, April 19, 2013 at the Boardwalk Seminar, Atlantic City)
- Continue to make recommendations for the association's involvement as Amicus when appropriate;
- Have a seat on the association's Board of Governors; and
- Monitor and lobby both regulations and legislation.
New Jersey Association for Justice Supporters
- See Our Business Partners >>